Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ysapiyev
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Slicer dropdawn is empty

Hi everyone, 

I have a report with several dropdown slicers. And sometimes, dropdown list is empty.

dddd.png

This issue can be solved by refreshing report. What is source of this issue? And how it can be resolved.

Regards,

Yerkhan

4 REPLIES 4
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ysapiyev,

Based on my test, it can always work on myside:

C.PNG

You could check the version of Power BI Desktop(2.60.5169.4101 64-bit (July 2018)), I would suggest you test again. If issue persists, would you please share your pbix file if possible?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-danhe-msft

I'm using March version. I can't share pbix file, since report is live connected to SSAS. I've noticed, that list is always empty, when I click on dropown list before every visual is finished loading. However, even if I wait until they load, list can b empty. So, I can't figure source of this issue.

Regards,

Yerkhan

Hi @ysapiyev,

Due to I could not reprodece your problem, I suggest you test the problem with less data, you could refer to this link:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-directquery-about#live-connections

And you could also update to the latest to version to test again.

Regars,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-danhe-msft

Issue can be resolved by clearing filter. So, I have a question regarding header of slicer. Is it possible to remove text from header? Dropdown list of slicer doesn't fit in visual size. I can resize visual, but I will have to resize all visuals in my report.

Regards,

Yerkhan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.