cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
platzmt Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Slicer Value Showing "All" even when value is selected for single select slicer.

Hello,

I am experiencing some odd behavior with the slicer when set to single select. The slicer is showing "All" even when there is a value that is selected (I know a value is selected because my measure are return the approriate values). Has anyone been experiencing the same thing?

2019-07-11_15-38-55.jpg

-Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Slicer Value Showing "All" even when value is selected for single select slicer.

Hi @platzmt ,

I have experienced this during today also, however when I force the selection again the issue was solved.

This happened to me rigth after making some changes in my model, not sure if this is your case.

Since my issue was very located in time and only once didn't give it a second though but should be reported post  a issue on the forum related and I will confirm I add the same problem.

I search the forum and don't find any reference to this issue.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/ct-p/PBI_Comm_Issues

Regards,

MFelix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

platzmt Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Slicer Value Showing "All" even when value is selected for single select slicer.

When I selected the value again, it somewhat resolves the problem. However when I reset to default, it's introduced again. Also, as mine is 3 slicers connected (month, day, year) whenever I select a new value from one of the slicers, the other 2 are reset to "All". This is definitely an issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (2,245)