Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fjameshagan

Slicer Selection Summing

Teammates!

I have been looking for an answer to this question all over. I have a very large data set that rolls up to 5 different Sales Directors. The slicer selections help navigate through all of the pages and visualizations for each Sales Director, but what I need is the ability for the Select All function of the slicer to sum all of their revenues, targets, rankings, basically every measure I have broken out at the SD level I need at a total region level. Can anyone offer any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@fjameshagan,

The requirement is not very clear. Share a complete exmaple if possible.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-slicers#selection-controls-...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hope this helps. This is the net revenue delivery by one of our Sales Directors. You can see the actual amount, goal amount, and gain or gap. In the second photo you can see I've selected two Sales Directors and instead of summing the two totals together and showing 700 million, it only shows the most recently selected SD's number. Do you know how to fix this? I want to be able to select all SD's and get a total region number.

power bi1.PNGpowerbi2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.