Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tumbleweed
Helper II
Helper II

Slicer - Need help with calculated column or measure

Dear Community,

I have to show weekly hour length in a slicer. I used the following DAX

that doesn't have any affect on the matrix. How I can create interactive measure/CC for the slicer? Thank you

Weekly OT Length =
SWITCH(
TRUE(),
'Table'[Measure Weekly OT Hours]2"< 2 Hours",
'Table'[Measure Weekly OT Hours] >2">= 2 Hours")

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MahyarTF
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

According to your shared file, there isn't any active relation between 'Hours Per Week 1' and 'Table' and also the other relations direction are to the particular tables, so we don't expect could filter the destination table based on the measure in other (no relational) table.

Please find the other design for your data model to create the relation (or active the inactive ones).

Appreciate to Kudos

Mahyartf

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MahyarTF
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

According to your shared file, there isn't any active relation between 'Hours Per Week 1' and 'Table' and also the other relations direction are to the particular tables, so we don't expect could filter the destination table based on the measure in other (no relational) table.

Please find the other design for your data model to create the relation (or active the inactive ones).

Appreciate to Kudos

Mahyartf

I rebuilt the whole model, thanks for advice!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.