cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Slicer Filters for whole project

Hi All,

I am making a report based on some slicers in my first page, then with the convenient selections, I would like to filter all data on the next pages where the real data is. However, once you create a new visualization on a new page there is no connection between those slicers and the visualizations.

The intention is to be able to select with slicers, which make the reports much more dynamic.

I know about the report filters, however, I do not know how to connect the data between the report filters and my slicers or if there is any kind of solution to be able to filter many pages with my slicer options set up on the first page.

Thank you all in advance!

BR,

Luis

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Slicer Filters for whole project

@ljnuin This is a current limitation. There is no way to have a set of slicers apply the filter context to the other pages. Add some votes to the idea here - it is a popular request.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors