Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jcollin4

Sizing graph

I have created a Surface Graph with projects names along the bottom that indicates cumulative effort of highest priority projects to least. I want to be able to export the graph and display on an A4 page in a single view but currently the graph has a scroll bar. How can i size the graph to fit to A4?

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jcollin4
To size the graph, select the visualization to display the border and click and drag the dark frame handles to resize. In Analysis Pane, we can change page size.
More steps please refer to this article.

To export the graph to A4 page, you can publish the report to Power BI Service, then print report visual to PDF from Power BI service.
Open the visual in Focus mode by hovering over the tile and selecting the Focus icon from the top-right corner, then follow steps as article below, then the graph with scroll bar will show entire information and fit the page.
For more details about this, please refer here.

Best Regards
Maggie

Power BI - graph size query.jpgMy query was related to more to removing a scroll bar which automatically appears in the above. I cannot see the graph on one single page. I want to be able to zoom out to present this on an A4 page. How can this be done? I want to re-size the graph area. I don't need all Project name labels to be visible if it is possible to concatenate those somehow?

Hi

Since you don't need all Project name labels to be visible, you can filter the Project name to diaplay which you want.

2.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.