Did you mean: 
chethan Member

Re: Size limit of a file .pbx

Try Sharepoint or OneDrive It may work

ricardocamargos Established Member
Established Member

Hi @cutestjigs,

How many rows do you have in your dataset ? Have your tried to change your model to a dimensional one ?

I had a problem like this, I solved it normalizing the fact table. 

Thanks,

Ricardo

MattieG72MP Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi

We have 20 million rows of phone data and using DAX Studio I can see that the DateTime fields are the main issue but we need to be able to display the Call Date.
Yes I could go down to seconds in the dimension and that might solve the issue - I may try that!

The model is already dimensional but I guess it's just the amount and type of data that we have.

We can't afford Power BI Pro but limiting the service to 1 GB seems slightly restrictive for some users unfortunately.

Anyway, it's a great product so I can't complain too much.

Thanks

Mattie

MattieG72MP Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi

Actually I haven't gone down to seconds in my Time Dimension so yes that may solve my issue!
Although I would prefer the service was increased to 2 GIG.

Thanks

Mattie

Joerobert Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Xhead

I have a similar issue where I have been working with a data model that was 500gb in size. In other models I have gotten to 1.2gb but not as many queries. One thing I did was create a “star” table by merging two fact tables together and filtering it down by using query dependent parameters. Then I built the data model around that. By doing this, I was able to reduce the size down from 500gb to 120gb. Might help for you.
nberkun Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I'M TRYING TO RESIZE MY PBX FILES TO <1GB

CAN I DAISY CHAIN ONE FILE TO THE NEXT?

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2.0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 287 members 3,137 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: