Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

s15
Helper III
Helper III

Single line displaying several item

Hi all,

Basically I know how to make the display as below

product_line.PNG

However, I'm looking for another way to display to save the space for my reporting page. I don't know whether it is possible.

product_line01.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ketan10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @s15 
I believe you are using the "Stacked Bar Chart" visual. Instead of dragging the Product on the "Axis" , Could you try putting it on the "Legend"  and turn off the  X & Y axes. After that you can turn on the "Data Label".
Let me know if this works, Else you could provide me a sample file your dataset. I could try to solve your issues at my end with some other visual 

Regards,
Ketan!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ketan10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @s15 
I believe you are using the "Stacked Bar Chart" visual. Instead of dragging the Product on the "Axis" , Could you try putting it on the "Legend"  and turn off the  X & Y axes. After that you can turn on the "Data Label".
Let me know if this works, Else you could provide me a sample file your dataset. I could try to solve your issues at my end with some other visual 

Regards,
Ketan!

Hi @ketan10

After trying your suggestion, it's like below

product_line.PNG

You can try with the PBIX file shared here https://collapoint-my.sharepoint.com/personal/thuan_collapoint_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestacce...

Sample dataset: https://collapoint-my.sharepoint.com/personal/thuan_collapoint_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestacce...

Please let me know if you cannot access it.

Thank you very much!

@ketan10

I'm done now with your help. I removed everything out of Axis to make it done

product_line02.PNG

Thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.