cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shraddha_g Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Single apply all button for defer property

Hi ,

In my power bi report i have 6 different filters. when i select any of the filters it affects to the visuals . But my requirement is there should be one button apply all to the last filter.when i want to select individual filter it should not be reflect to visual and after click on apply all  button it should be reflected to the visuals. For this we use defer property but it shows apply button to all the filters. So we remove interaction from 5 filters and all the visuals are connected to the 6th filter which is last one. after clicking on that apply defer all the filters should be reflected to visual.  please help to find the solution for this problem.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Single apply all button for defer property

Hi @Shraddha_g,

Current power bi not contains reset filters option, maybe you can refer to following gif to use bookmark to create a reset button.

51.gif

Use bookmarks to share insights and build stories in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Single apply all button for defer property

Hi @Shraddha_g,

Current power bi not contains reset filters option, maybe you can refer to following gif to use bookmark to create a reset button.

51.gif

Use bookmarks to share insights and build stories in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |