Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

thmonte
Helper IV
Helper IV

Single Day Calender Visual

Does anyone know if there is a single day calender visual available?  I am using the stock slicer and I need single selection control for the date.  To me the dropdown list is very unorganized because you can't see the day of the week when selecting the date.  

The only options for the slicer is:

Between

Before

After

List

Dropdown

I am looking for the slider/date selector for a single day which doesn't fit any of the options.  Is there any options for this..other than selecting between and having to select the same dates twice?

2 REPLIES 2
NuTek
Frequent Visitor

I would also like a single date selection calendar combo box as a date slicer.

The current date slicer displays two date boxes.  I want to only display one

as I need a specific date entered.. not a range.  I Also do not want to use the 

drop down list or list functionality as my data has daily values going back 30 years,

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@thmonte

Based on my understanding on your question, for single selection, maybe it doesn't have to be a Date field, You can try to use FORMAT to get an wanted text field and use it in a slicer.

slicer column = FORMAT('Stock Prices by Month'[Date],"yyyy-MM-dd, dddd")

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.