Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Simulate with %Growth Projection with 50+ SKU

Hi all , 

i'm not sure whether PBI can do that , i would like the audience to do growth projection by themselves with 50+ SKUs on PBI so that that they see the result immediatedly then they can decide. 

is there any way we can done that quickly ? Because in the meantime what i know is we need to get 50+ Slicers on PBI ? i don't think we should do that. 

is there any tool we can do that beside PBI ? 

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

Agree. Having multiple slicers on a page can complicate queries and make the page unattractive. 

The data structure is not clear, can you explain roughly how to calculate it and what the output will be? Thanks in advance.

Also check if these have what you want.

Change the Column or Measure Value in a Power BI Visual by Selection of the Slicer

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.