Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SaraM
Frequent Visitor

Simple Waterfall visual - Interaction doesn't work

Does anyone know if there is an issue with simple waterfall visual lateley? The interactions with other visuals used to work but suddenly doesn't. 

I can not even upload it from the store anymore. 

Thanks, 

Sara 

7 REPLIES 7
Sandra_James

Hi 
Even I'm facing the  same issue wherein the interaction between the waterfall and other visuals is no longer working.Can anyone give a solution for this?

Regards,

Sandra

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SaraM ,

I could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. 

vkalyjmsft_0-1639643952704.png

I wonder are all warterfall charts not interactive? You can just creat a simple table to test it like me, if it also has the same problem, you can consider sharing the simple sample report with this issue.

You can update your Power BI Desktop to the latest version firstly :Power BI Desktop | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The issue is only with the simple waterfall visual. the other waterfall visuals I chekced are interactive. 
I have checked them with the latest Power Bi Version Dec 2021 and still is not interactive. 

Any chance we can find out wht the simple waterfall is not interactive?!

Hi @SaraM ,

If you want to get a solution for this kind of problem after the upgrade as soon as possible with the detailed error message, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft to make sure if this is an existing issue in the Power BI.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

Thank you for the update.

But I'm not a pro user user...if anyone of you guys can raise a ticket it would be really helpful.
Sorry , it's only because I have quite a few waterfall charts and I'm really stuck.

Griff
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Sara

I posted (I think) the same issue at the same time as you
Hopefully someone can answer at least one of us!

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Waterfalls-no-longer-dynamic/m-p/2230758#M813535

SaraM
Frequent Visitor

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.