Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DenisBergeron
Helper I
Helper I

Simple Image show the first picture, but doesn't accept measure

Hello felllow PBIer

I try to make a visual with  a table of all my user with their name and picture to allow the supervisors to select one.

The I try to show the stats of the selected user.

I have one problem, with the simple image frame. when no one is selected, it that show the first image in the DB.

So I made this measure that I copie from a post here.

PicUrl = if(ISFILTERED(PEOPLE_Info[Name]), SELECTEDVALUE(PEOPLE_Info[url]), BLANK())
I test this measure in a card, and see that is it working.,

But, I can put this mease as an imput for the simple image frame.

So, my question is how :
a) using this measure as an input for simple image
or
b) hiding the simple image frame when this measure is blank
or
c) any other way to hide the image of the first entry in the DB when nothing is selected 

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DenisBergeron 

or
or
c) any other way to hide the image of the first entry in the DB when nothing is selected 

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Ostia that I hate Microstupide today to give me this forum tabarnak in Spanish that I can not even understand or translate. You have to be a moron gang like the microsoft people to unilaterallytranduce without asking a question posed in English in a foreign language. Sacrament, Sacrament!

KhairulIzwar
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Use image grid instead of simple image

v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DenisBergeron 

or
or

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DenisBergeron , if measure is categorized as image url, You should be able to show the image.

Isfiltered and hasonevalue can he used to check if there is some value is selected or not

https://powerpivotpro.com/2013/03/hasonevalue-vs-isfiltered-vs-hasonefilter/

The data category of the measure is Image URL and th simple Image URL doesn't want it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, same thing here. My measure is declared as being an Image URL but neither ImageGrid nor Simple Image wants to display it. 

Table does display it. Image Cloud Pro does to, but Image Cloud Pro won't display properly images when they are exported to PDF though Power BI Service so I wanted to try other visuals.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.