Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sylvine_Wyz
Helper IV
Helper IV

Signet with segment

Hello Everybody, 

I need your help please.

I would like to create a signet on a segment (dropdown list).

In fact, when i select a choice in the dopdown list, i would like to appear a graph in the page according to the choice.

Or, to appear a new tab in the report.

I arrive to make a signet in a button but not in a segment. That it's not possible ?

Sylvine_Wyz_0-1599808839175.png

Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sylvine_Wyz, this is possible using the button and bookmarks. But I doubt you can use the cutter's value there.

The other one I can think of is the conditional drill.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-may-2020-feature-summary/#_Cond_dest_drill

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Sylvine_Wyz , The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.

Appreciate your Kudos.

In fact, i want when i select Qteam in the list, a graph appear in the page. But if i select Ford in the list, the grap disappear.

If this solution is not possible. i want to appear a new tab in my report if il select Qteam and if i select Ford, the new tab disappear. 

Sylvine_Wyz_0-1599810322627.png 

Sylvine_Wyz_2-1599810361259.png

@Sylvine_Wyz, this is possible using the button and bookmarks. But I doubt you can use the cutter's value there.

The other one I can think of is the conditional drill.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-may-2020-feature-summary/#_Cond_dest_drill

Top ! I succeed !

Thanks very much ! @amitchandak

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.