Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CerescosBI
Frequent Visitor

Showing percentage and number values in radial gauge at the same time

Hello everyone,

I have two questions about radial gauge features:

• Can I show percentage and number values in radial gauge at the same time?  
  • Can I change the radial gauge´s line background color? My company doesn´t like the grey color in that line, they prefers the red color, because they wants to show as 'highligth' how much needs to get a target.
  • Radial Gauge

Also, We´re using some charts as filter choices but when we can´t have two of them active, Can we have 2 of that filters active?

• Filters options

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Johanna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @CerescosBI,

AS I tested, percentage and number values are not shown in radial gauge at the same time. And only set the Data colors in the red line highlighted shown in following screenshot. we are not able to change the color of Gauge visual in grey region.

1.png

Have you had a look at the customer visual for Dial Gauge? It might not be ideal but it might work for what you're looking for.

Here's the link:
https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/show/DialGauge1450749964276.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @CerescosBI,

AS I tested, percentage and number values are not shown in radial gauge at the same time. And only set the Data colors in the red line highlighted shown in following screenshot. we are not able to change the color of Gauge visual in grey region.

1.png

Have you had a look at the customer visual for Dial Gauge? It might not be ideal but it might work for what you're looking for.

Here's the link:
https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/show/DialGauge1450749964276.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.