Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

someonerandom
Regular Visitor

Showing multiple items in a graph

Hi,

I have a geology database that i want to show what percentage of metals are in a hole, however id also like to display the lithology type on the y axis as well. Im trying to build this (excuse the poor artist rendition) The coloured bars are the Lithology (rock type) and the percentages are the metal percentages. i cant find a way to combine that data and graph it. Im not set on a bar graph, as long as the data is visually displayed well im ok (i.e not datatable as i can do that 🙂 )

someonerandom_0-1614137530281.png

The data is sorted like so

someonerandom_1-1614137757653.png

And like so

someonerandom_2-1614137817904.png

Im just not having any luck,

could someone help? ive got the correct datatypes etc i just cant build the graph?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@someonerandom 

You may create a simple chart like below.

V-pazhen-msft_0-1614324733584.png

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@someonerandom 

You may create a simple chart like below.

V-pazhen-msft_0-1614324733584.png

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@someonerandom , At first look, seem like a stacked visual with Hole on the x-axis and Lith Type as the legend and metal % as the value

Cheers it seems to want to count the Y axis, id like to have it show 0-70 or whatever the final depth is instead it just counts..

Anyone able to help with this one? i just want to show metre for metre on the Y axis and show what lithology type is there and it percentage?> can this be done>?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors