Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amcgrail
Frequent Visitor

Showing filtered and non filtered data

Hello,

I have a data set that has customers and the products they have with a company. When I select a customer, my goal is to show what products they currently have with the company in one table, and what products they don't have in a different table. For example, if a customer has 5 products and the company has 8 unique products that they offer, I want to show a table of the 5 products the customer has, and another table of the 3 products they do not have.

Thank you,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Can you try using except

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/except-function-dax

Use one of the tables as full without the filter. And one having filters

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Can you try using except

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/except-function-dax

Use one of the tables as full without the filter. And one having filters

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.