Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart

Clustered bar chart.png

My requirement is to show the values outside of clustered bar chartr.In other words showing data labels outside of Clustered bar chart.I am wondering is that a feature available in Power BI or not.Another thing I noticed, in some of the Clustered bar chart, once I enable X axis,values are coming outside of bar but not for all Clustered bar charts.   

For Chart1:

X axis  is:off

Under Data Labels:

Position: Outside end

Show background :ON

I have kept the background color as white

So the values are coming next to the bar, however the end of the bar is coming as a half circle. Which I do not want.

In Chart2:

I have enabled the X axis

Under Data Labels:

Position: Outside end

Show background :OFF

However the values are coming inside the bar. Any help is appreciated .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saktisahoo2006 ,

Set an End value under X-axis which is more than the maximum value in the visual.

test_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart.PNGtest_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart2.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saktisahoo2006 ,

Set an End value under X-axis which is more than the maximum value in the visual.

test_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart.PNGtest_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart2.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.