cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart

Clustered bar chart.png

My requirement is to show the values outside of clustered bar chartr.In other words showing data labels outside of Clustered bar chart.I am wondering is that a feature available in Power BI or not.Another thing I noticed, in some of the Clustered bar chart, once I enable X axis,values are coming outside of bar but not for all Clustered bar charts.   

For Chart1:

X axis  is:off

Under Data Labels:

Position: Outside end

Show background :ON

I have kept the background color as white

So the values are coming next to the bar, however the end of the bar is coming as a half circle. Which I do not want.

In Chart2:

I have enabled the X axis

Under Data Labels:

Position: Outside end

Show background :OFF

However the values are coming inside the bar. Any help is appreciated .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart

Hi @saktisahoo2006 ,

Set an End value under X-axis which is more than the maximum value in the visual.

test_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart.PNGtest_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart2.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart

Hi @saktisahoo2006 ,

Set an End value under X-axis which is more than the maximum value in the visual.

test_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart.PNGtest_Showing data lables outside of Clustered bar chart2.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Upcoming Events

Community Summit North America – Join Online!

Join this community-driven Power Platform digital event for unbiased support and problem-solving.

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Top Solution Authors