Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nirman
Advocate II
Advocate II

Showing Percentage sign in the data label?

Hi,

I have created following measure in my report to display percentage for one of the field.

PercentageRevenue = ([NetTotalRevenue] * 100 )/ RevenueData[TotalRevenue]

This gives me an expected and correct result. The only question is the values are showing as "20.89" or "14.67". Instead, I want to display these figures with percentage sign. For example, 20.89%, or 14.67%, etc.

How can I set the data labels to display values with Percentage sign? 

Just to let you know that, I tried by applying % in the format using "%" button in the expression editor. However, the figures are then becoming incorrect, as each of the labels are then shown as multiplied by 100. For example, 2089.00 or 1467.20 etc.

Any idea of solving this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Just delete multiply by 100 the net revenue..and then change the format to %  0,289 = 28,9%

Konstantinos Ioannou

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Just delete multiply by 100 the net revenue..and then change the format to %  0,289 = 28,9%

Konstantinos Ioannou

I can't find the option to change the format to % - how do I do this?

nivek142
Regular Visitor

Populate a new column with a expression like this "totalsalesamount = count(salesamount)" then created another column for the percentage with expression like this "sales in percent = DIVIDE(salesamount,totalsalesamount)" then change the format.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.