Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MH3
Helper V
Helper V

Showing Data with No Dates Associated with it

Hello Everyone,

This is my 2nd Post, I'll try to explain my problem which I am facing more better in this.

First Look at my Model:
Model_1.jpg

The Date Table: Date Column is Linked with Log Header Table: Receving Date Column (Active RelationShip),

The Hotel Table (Master Table of all Hotel Names): Hotel Code Column is linked with Log Header Table: Hotel Code Column,

The Log Details Table: ID Column is Linked with Log Header Table: ID Column.

Now, I have this Main Report:
Visual_2.jpg

The Date Slicer is Set for Last Two Days,

The Visualization on Left
: it shows those hotel Names who had received a file in that date filter, like on 28th May, 4 files were recevied from client (XML files) and the names are shown in this table visualization.

The Visualization on Right:  I want to show only those hotels who had not received a file in that date filter, I have used Hotel Name Column from Hotel Table (because in this table all hotel names are listed, though which I can see those hotel who has no receive date associated with them, Like Hotel Grindelwald and Hotel Klosters had no Receive Dates associated with it) and Receving Date Column from Log Header Table.

is there any way to achieve that, I only want to show those hotels who had no received dates associated with them, and also a count of those in my multi card on top of these table visualizations.

Need Help in this.

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MH3 , I remember a similar problem was posted.  Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.