Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CF123
Frequent Visitor

Show value of a single row on a card

Hi, I have a data table that looks like this:

StatusNumber
New Sustainable3
New Moderate7
New Critical0
Overdue Sustainable0
Overdue Moderate2
Overdue Critical5

I want to create cards that show each of these values. but I can't get it to work. I've tried using 'Number' as the field for the card and filtering by the status, but that just displays 1. What do I need to do to get it to show correctly?

CF123_0-1679358473032.png

CF123_1-1679358485373.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@CF123 
You should filter each card based on its status and make an assignment of your number based on "Sum" instead of "count". Take a look at the picture below / download the sample file.Ritaf1983_0-1679372907431.png

Sa,ple File 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@CF123 , Use Max or Sum and USe visual level filter

The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.

Appreciate your Kudos.

In the table I provided, the status 'New Moderate' has a value of 7. I want to create a card that will show '7'.

When I go to create my card, I select 'Number' as the field, and apply a visual filter to select 'New Moderate'. When I do this, the card shows '1', instead of the expected '7'

@CF123 
You should filter each card based on its status and make an assignment of your number based on "Sum" instead of "count". Take a look at the picture below / download the sample file.Ritaf1983_0-1679372907431.png

Sa,ple File 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.