Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

VROliveira
Frequent Visitor

Show unfiltered data on a table!

Hi, guys!

I need a little help.

I have a project with one data source (excel file) with some names and dates. I want to show two tables on my dashboard, where:

Table 1: Shows names filtered by date.

Table 2: Shows unfiltered names.

How could I do it?

Thanks for helping!

Printscreen:

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello-

The best way to do this would be to turn off interactions for that visual in “Edit Interactions” on the top bar on the top left. Filters will then not affect Table 2.

Jared

Jared, thanks for your answer! But I need only unfiltered data, not all of them!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, sorry I am a little unclear.  When you say it should be unfiltered data and not all data, do you mean it should be all data in the table, but just not the data that is being filtered?  I might need a little more explanation.

Jared

Yes, that's it! If my source is A, B and C, and Table 1 is showing up A, Table 2 must show B and C. Sorry for the poor explanation, hope I did it right now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I see.  Interesting question.  Does it need to be in 1 slicer?  Because one workaround I can think of is to create 2 slicers, put one above each matrix/table and edit interactions so that the slicers only affect the one table.  It might be an extra click or 2 for the end user though.

The tough thing you'll run into is that once the data is filtered out in your slicer, its as if it does not exist in the data set anymore!  Sorry I could not be of more help....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.