cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Show selection on a card

Hello friends!! I have a date segmenter with the option between and what I need is that a card shows the month and year of both dates.

marcoms_0-1643376997026.png

If we look at the capture, on the card it should say November-2021 / January-2022.
Can you do that?
Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
freginier
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

You have to create a measure to do this

Measure 3 = 
var StartSlicer = MIN('Table'[Column3])
var EndSlicer = MAX('Table'[Column3])
return 
MONTH( StartSlicer ) & "-" & YEAR( StartSlicer ) & " / " & MONTH( EndSlicer ) & "-" & YEAR( EndSlicer ) 

You will get something like this : 11-2021 / 1-2022. You can add a switch to convert month number 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
freginier
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

You have to create a measure to do this

Measure 3 = 
var StartSlicer = MIN('Table'[Column3])
var EndSlicer = MAX('Table'[Column3])
return 
MONTH( StartSlicer ) & "-" & YEAR( StartSlicer ) & " / " & MONTH( EndSlicer ) & "-" & YEAR( EndSlicer ) 

You will get something like this : 11-2021 / 1-2022. You can add a switch to convert month number 

Thanks a lot!!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , Check if you can use timeline slicer

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/wa104380786?tab=overview

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!
!! Subscribe to my youtube Channel !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 768x460.jpg

Check it out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, May 26 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

Users online (1,526)