Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show report by scrolling

Hello,

I have created a report page that displays information from multiple tables. (tables are related with id)
When I click on an id in the list of ids displayed in the table, the card and table visual, displayed in the report will switch to the data associated with the id.

However, I found it tedious to click on each and every id.

I would like to see all report by scrolling data. (there is table visual data in the report I would like to display)
I'm trying to find another way.

I thought "Card Browser Visual" was a visual close to the image I wanted to achieve.

but the Card Browser Visual doesn't allow me to display tables (data with multiple information in one id).

I can't think of a good way to do this.

Create button to move to the next data (is that possible?).

It's not scrolling, so it's a compromise.
Is there any other way to do this?

4 REPLIES 4
HarishKM
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous Hey ,

Try this custom viz.

HarishKM_0-1617637380987.png

selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @Anonymous ,

you can save your filter settings in bookmarks:

Use bookmarks in Power BI Desktop to share insights and build stories - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

This you have to do once, then you can click through the different bookmarks with the "View" option like it's a power point slide.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

Hey @Anonymous ,

did it work for you with the bookmarks?

I'm curious if you could solve this issue 🙂

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

Anonymous
Not applicable

@selimovd 

Thanks for your support😊
I was trying to figure out which part of the article you taught me could achieve what I want to do.
Is it possible to change to the next article by scrolling with bookmarking function?

I imagine that  the content of the daily report (in one format) will be replaced and displayed in scrolling😣

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.