Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

brinky
Helper IV
Helper IV

Show only selected data on matrix when sliced

Hello,

I'm creating a report with a matrix showing slaes data for 2019 vs. 2019, I also created 3 slicers so user can sellect accodingly all works well.

Then I have created a measure to show % differnce from 2019 and 2019.

My problem is that when I use a slicer to select a brand all data is showing on matrix whereas I would that the only brnad shows on the matrix.

Any idea how to get this ?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I think you are comparing 2018 with 2019.

In case your filtering bard and it is not working. It can be an issue because the relation is not there or because of edit interactions.

Check the relation view and see if something is missing.

Interactions.png

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks. My Recent Blog -
Winner-Topper-on-Map-How-to-Color-States-on-a-Map-with-Winners , HR-Analytics-Active-Employee-Hire-and-Termination-trend
Power-BI-Working-with-Non-Standard-Time-Periods And Comparing-Data-Across-Date-Ranges

Connect on Linkedin

@amitchandak 

Thanks for your reply realasionship seeems good, well I suppose

realations.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors