Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show % of Group Total

Hi, Looking for a quick solution. I have a large set of visuals where the values are the % of total responses. I want to break these visuals out to show two different categories (think: male vs. female responses as an example). I want to now show the % of the category total, not the % of grand total. 

What is the easiest way to do this? I have about 20 visuals so I want to avoid creating individual measures for each possible response within each visual. Feels like power BI should automatically be able to do this but I haven't found it. Appreciate any advice! 

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi efliberty,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you kindly mark my answer to finish the thread?

Regards, Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you but the issue was not resolved

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi efliberty

I'm afraid no chart has option like "category total", you should create measures for each chart. In addtion, you may use quick measure in many specific senario to save time.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.