Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ricardocamargos
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Show item with no data

Hi there,

I have a slicer, it's a Product Region, I'm showing the products and how many clients have bought it. Also I have the option "Show item with no data" checked. I need to show the products that nobody has bought yet.

The Product Region Slicer has few options, when I select any Salesman, it also filters the Product Region slicer. The problem is when I select any salesman, the Product Region is filtered and it has just one value. However my table shows all the products of the Product Region table instead of just products from that Product Region.

Example:

When I select Salesman X, the Product Region has 1 value "Y" and "ALL" (ALL the option for all values), for default the "ALL" is selected but the slicer just has 1 value "Y". I need to click on the value "Y" to show all items from Product Region related to Y, if I don't click the table shows all values.

How can I "force" the slicer to select only the value or the table shows only the "Y" values ?

Thanks.

Ricardo

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ricardocamargos,

Try using ISCROSSFILTERED Function instead of ISFILTERED Function in the measure.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-chuncz-msft,

I tryed this function but it didn't work. I also tryed with a cross filtered direction as both.

How does this function "force" all values except "All" in the slicer ?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.