Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

phamtrinh96
Helper II
Helper II

[ Show in Table Chart ]

Hi Everyone , 

I have a problem. I create two table chart ,

One table chart show customer information and " Number Of Transaction " of Customer . 

Ex : 

Capture.PNG

One table chart show transaction information 

Ex : 

Capture.PNG

And I want show The Customers have " Number Of Transaction " > 1 , so I use filter 

Capture2.PNG

The chart " Transaction Information "  still shows all transactions, I just want to display customer transactions with "Number Of Transaction" greater than 1. 

Thanks you

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @phamtrinh96 ,

You can create many to one relationship between table CustomerInformation and Change like picture below, which will meet tour demand.

4.png

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

No , With "NumberOfTransaction " It will be different if you choose different time periods. And this is just a small clientele, if we have more than 1 million customers it will not be possible. Why don't you think in the direction of measure?

Hi @phamtrinh96 ,

After createing many to one relationship between table CustomerInformation and Change like picture above,  return the result will change corresponding to the time period, you can have a try.

Best Regards,

Amy  Cai

No , I'm sorry , But it is impossible. If you want to help me , then Pls send me file powerbi your. Thanks you

Hi  @phamtrinh96 ,

Does that make sense? 

Best regards

Amy Cai

Hi , It is Fail , If I choose TransactionDate From 1stMarch To 31stMarch then It show Capture_1.PNG

It is fail in 2 points. 

- Chart Table first doesn't show data

- After I choose NumberOfTransaction = 2 then Chart Table second doesn't show data. I want result is The Transactions of CustomerNumber = 2 in this case

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @phamtrinh96 ,

In the Query editor add Customer Name column to the Transaction Info table, close and apply the changes.

In the Power BI editor, add a measure to show number of transactions.

Later add the same measure to the filter. 

Hope this works for you...

Regards,

Chetan

Hi , "Number Of Transaction" is measure , and I mean " chart table "

Anonymous
Not applicable

could you share the pbix file?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.