Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Divous
Helper III
Helper III

Show filtered values in graph based on other filtered graph

Hi community,

I have three tables. List of customers, list of vendors and list of eaten customer's fruit. 

My goal is to find out how many customers eat what fruit at which vendor and where (in which competition) they eat other fruits. It should be just a comparison of how the customers of a particular company behave. I will show you screenshots for understanding.

Default view with filters per fruit:

Divous_2-1655924957983.png

Now I want to see how many customers who eat Cherries at "Fruit & co", eat other fruit and at what competition, but I don't see anything:

Divous_3-1655924997913.png

However, from a data source I know well that customers who eat Cherries at "Fruit & co" eat some apples also at the competition. But which and how many are there?

Can you help me? I'm probably missing basics, but I don't know what to do with it.

All files here on GDrive 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Divous ,

How about this:

Eyelyn9_0-1656405429108.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Divous ,

How about this:

Eyelyn9_0-1656405429108.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

mohammedadnant
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @Divous 

It will be great if you can share the table structure,

if all are on the same table, I prefer to use the slicer to filter the "Fruit & co" etc

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!

Thanks & Regards,
Mohammed Adnan
Learn Power BI: https://www.youtube.com/c/taik18

Hi @mohammedadnant 

no, its in separate tables.. All files (pbix, xlsx) is there https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MffF-o27ifGxGyHQe64G0Hiw6SAGR-br?usp=sharing

Hi @Divous 

Thanks for sending the detail,

I have used vendor in a slicer as below and it looks good

mohammedadnant_0-1655976162565.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!

Thanks & Regards,
Mohammed Adnan
Learn Power BI: https://www.youtube.com/c/taik18

Hi @mohammedadnant ,

thanks for your reply!

This is not what I mean. 

I mean - case - I am "Fruit & Co." and I have customers who eat Cherries and I am curious about my customers (who eat Cherries from me) what they eat at other companies. So I click in Cherry pie chart on my name "Friut & Co." and want to see (my customers who eating Cherries) where they eat other fruits.
Look on second screenshot in Topic, please.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.