Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rishtinz
Helper I
Helper I

Show a page (User Agreement) only one time to a user

I have a dashboard where I have a page for User agreement, which they have to click every single time before the actual dashboard launches. Is there a way to only have the User Agreement page show up the first time when a user logs in to the dashboard and not after that? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @rishtinz 

What do you mean by 'page for User agreement'? In PowerBI Desktop or PowerBI Service?

Can you share relevant screenshots to further clarify your question.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

We use Power BI desktop to design and develop and Power BI Service to share and use what we have designed. 

Imagine an agreement page as a page with text that the users will read (page 1 - use agreement) before they go to the actual dashboard (page 2 - actual dashboard). I don't think there is any need for a screenshot here. It's the good old web navigation question where we are navigating from page to another and my question is whether there is a way to launch page 2 without showing page 1 every single time if the user has viewed it and agreed to it once in the past.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.