Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show Visual on a selection in another Visual

Hi, I am very new to Power BI and finding it quite interesting, My questions below please if some one could help,

1) I have a requirement where I need to show a Table format of the Pie chart when he clicks a button like, Can we achieve this in PBI?

I will explain in detail, In my dashboard I have 6 pie charts with calculations like count(WO),avg(WO closed for current month), So you know it shows us the total value in a pie chart, Now my requirement is I need to present a textbox or button with a Table symbol and when you click on that symbol I need to see a tabular format report opened in a window or on the same page with all the details of the Work Orders (WO), Here I should be able to define what fields I want to see in that tabular report example Wo num, wo opened time, wo location etc etc, Is this Possible, I can do the same functionality in Qlikview by creating a button and adding a trigger or using conditional show based on selections, Wondering if this is possible.

2)Can somebody point me to import Auto cad visuals please

I am not able to attach the scree shots

Thanks a lot for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

There's no such button and pop-up feature in Power BI, for this requirement, I think you can put a table visual in advance. The data in the table visual would vary according to your action on the pie charts. Check visual interaction in Power BI.

As to Auto Cad visual, I don't have much idea on it. AFAIK, Power BI doesn't support import a Auto Cad visual at this moment, you can submit your idea at Power BI Ideas and vote it up. Or maybe take snapshot of the AC visuals and insert them as images in Power BI?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eric_Zhang Thanks for your reply, I am bit confused how we can achevie my requirment here with that link, Following is the screen shots how I want it to represent,

In the first image I have created a Pie chart with the count of tasks logged, now when I select something in the red box I need to show the table visual with all the details of that 540 values shown in Pie which is second image, I have selected 3rd option for me to get the Table format, If I click on Map icon then I would get a map with the locations of the tasks

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody there to help please? I need to add a button kind of thing and click it to open the Table chart relevant to Pie chart, Simply I need to Hide/Show the Table chart on the basis of a click, Or you may drill down to another page with the Table chart, The problem here is I have 12 Tiles and Ideally want to put a single table chart and when you select any of the pie chart individually or multiple you will be showing the information in table chart

This is very urgent please help

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.