Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

garethwhite

Show Secondary Y-Axis slider is missing

I need to fix the scale of my second Y axis of a stacked column and line chart to match that of the first.

I have a chart showing active memberships in columns and members who did not renew on the line and this is graphed over time.

These 2 values need to be on the same scale however the highest line value is showing as 100% height despite being only 10% of the column values. I need the scale on both axis to be in sync.

Under the format section (paint roller) then y-axis I dont have the option to turn on secondary axis and therefore dont get any properties to configure the values (unlike the tutorial).

I would liek to see an option to only use a single scale but I cant see one. Failign that I would like control over the 2nd y-axis but don't see to have that either.

5 REPLIES 5
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi@garethwhite,

Could you pelase provide us a screenshot abou it, I have tested it on latest version of Power BI Desktop, we can set both Y-Axis (column) and Y-Axis (Line) without any issue.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

In your scenario, please try to update youe Desktop to latest version and check if this issue persists or not.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

prints power bi.png

I'm having kind of the same problem, I don't have a separate y axis line. Using the february update. It may be in portuguese, but it's pretty clear that the feature is missing

Hello, I have the same problem, I work on latest version (december 2018).

I can't build a simple bar chart with 2 differents axis... Is there a way to report this to the dev team ?

I am using the latest PBI Desktop but don't see the option to enable Show secondary under the Y-Axis.  Did this ever get resolved?

I am not seeing the "Show secondary" option either and I'm at the latest version.  Was this one ever resolved?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.