cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Show Marker option is not found on the formatting pane

Hi ,

I am using the line chart visual on Power BI and i need to show connect points on the chart. But i dont find the show marker option in the format pane.

I am using Power BI Version: 2.65.5313.841 64-bit (December 2018)

linechart_error.PNG

Regards,

Maddy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Show Marker option is not found on the formatting pane

@maddy,

What is the type of your X-Axis? The show marker option is only available when you have categorical type X-Axis, it will not appear when you have continuous type X-Axis.
1.PNG2.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Show Marker option is not found on the formatting pane - Status changed to: Needs Info

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@maddy,

What is the type of your X-Axis? The show marker option is only available when you have categorical type X-Axis, it will not appear when you have continuous type X-Axis.
1.PNG2.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Show Marker option is not found on the formatting pane - Status changed to: Needs Info

Highlighted
maddy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for the reply. I am using continuous X- axis. Yea show marker option appeared once i changed the axis to categorical.

Regards,

Maddy