Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CheenuSing
Community Champion
Community Champion

Show / Hide Report Pages based on slicer selection on the first page

Hi @Greg_Deckler , @Sean

Is there a way to show report pages only based on the slicer selection in another page.

I want to know is there a way to build a container box ( like in qlik view) and have report objects loaded onto the container.  So if I have many container boxes and a slicer to select the container box I want to display on one report page, I can show the respective objects in the selected container.

I am expecting something like

Menu1.pngMenu2.png

Please share ideas

Cheers

CheenuSing

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution and also give KUDOS !

Proud to be a Datanaut!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @CheenuSing,

I am afraid that we are not able to achieve your requirement in Power BI. There is a similar idea about this issue, please vote it up.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/17617234-conditional-rendering-of...

The closest method I can think of is to create a central dashboard in Power BI Service. In this central dashboard, you can add a textbox tile listing all report name and linking to each report,  then you can go to relevant report page by clicking on each hyperlink in the textbox tile, for more details, please review the similar thread.

Regards,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @CheenuSing,

I am afraid that we are not able to achieve your requirement in Power BI. There is a similar idea about this issue, please vote it up.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/17617234-conditional-rendering-of...

The closest method I can think of is to create a central dashboard in Power BI Service. In this central dashboard, you can add a textbox tile listing all report name and linking to each report,  then you can go to relevant report page by clicking on each hyperlink in the textbox tile, for more details, please review the similar thread.

Regards,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.