Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

birkenbiker

Show 0% in bar chart

Hi,

I want to show in my bar chart the value for several components. Some of these are containing a 0% value. However, they won't be displayed in the chart so it looks like a blank value. Is there a possibility to show the 0% within the chart or at least show a difference between 0 and blank? 

Thanks in advance!

Best

Max

2018-05-18_11h01_08.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
birkenbiker

Ok I think I found a more or less suitable solution. By clicking on "auto" for the data position it shows me at leat the zeros. I had it on "center before" ...

Thanks for your help, guys!

2018-05-18_14h28_42.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
birkenbiker

Ok I think I found a more or less suitable solution. By clicking on "auto" for the data position it shows me at leat the zeros. I had it on "center before" ...

Thanks for your help, guys!

2018-05-18_14h28_42.png

Shubham21
Frequent Visitor

If you can use your [A,B,C,D,E] column or create a calculated column with these values and then use it on axis and select show items with no data.

That should do

quentin_vigne
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @birkenbiker

I don't know if it will work, but try to add ' + 0 ' at the end of your column, maybe this will display the value 0% because at the moment it is displayed as Blank()

Quentin

Hi Quentin,

there is already a 0 value in the column. It's the average, but I tried your suggestions also with a measure and a +0 at the end - no success. If I use the table widget or anything else the 0% will be shown. 

Best

Max

Hello, I think the columns are there according to the legend.

Please make sure label colour for 0 values isn't white like the others.

Best regards.

@Floriankx wrote:

Hello, I think the columns are there according to the legend.

Please make sure label colour for 0 values isn't white like the others.

Best regards.

Well, the columns are my values. So there is nothing in legend, axis, etc... Only value and quickinfo. Since I only use the average of the columns A, B, C, ... this was the most appropriate solution for now. Maybe this is the mistake?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.