Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint Online - No Columns were found

Hi everyone,

Really stuck with trying to connect to a 'Custom' SharePoint list within Project Online. I want to pull the Project Status Update lists from each individual project site.   I have used the below to pull the data, which seems to work as expected however when I then go into the data and try to expand the column, it comes back with 'No columns were found'.   Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

let ProjectStatusUpdate = (site as text) =>
let
Source = OData.Feed(site&"/_api/web/lists/GetByTitle('Project%20Status%20Update')/Items()?$Select=Title,KeyAchievements",
null, [Implementation="2.0"]
)
in
Source
in ProjectStatusUpdate

Hfarrell_0-1635346691220.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry I can't reproduce your problem. Have you checked that the table in the row does have data? There is also a row showing the error.

7.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stephen,

So, i don't believe it does have data in it. However, i didn't think this would stop you from creating the report as the sampe report packs are all empty at the start? The error is from the timesheet project, so that's fine.

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

If there are columns in the table that can be expanded, you can click on the table and you can see the data in the table.

12.png13.png

If there is no data in the table, it can't be expanded naturally.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.