cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Smoull84 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint report fail

Hello guys, I have some issue, I have create a report with Excel online. The Excel file is on Sharepoint. I connect this datas and i changes formats. When i apply my power query no problem but when i want to refresh my report i have this error message : HRESULT : 0x8002005 (DISP_E_TYPEMISMATCH)) I just want to refresh my repport, Some one can explain what i do wrong please ? Best Regards,
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint report fail

Hi @Smoull84,

Based on your information, it seems that is a comman error message type mismatch, I cannot see something specific in it as I'm not clear about your quey.

The Excel file is on Sharepoint. I connect this datas and i changes formats. 

I'm afraid that may caused by the changed formats. 

By research, here is a similar thread which including some suggestions which may help you. You could have a reference of it.

• Solved it by duplicating my table in the Query Editor, deleting the original table and renaming the copy to the original's name..
  • Figured out that if i remove all the relations to the table it will be better to do changes on it.
  • Removed the relations and edited the table (without duplicating it and etc.), all the changes were applied without any problems.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.