Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lardo5150
Employee
Employee

SharePoint List - Refresh causes List to Append

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/SharePoint-List-Keeps-Appending-In-DataSet/m-p/998627#M4744...

So that was the post I made, I mistakenly marked it as solved.

This is actually still happening.  When I do a refresh, it takes what is in the SharePoint list and just adds it into PowerBi along with the data from the previous refresh.

I am pulling straight from a SharePoint List, not a folder.  This is SharePoint Online.

I do have a column ID, and it is NOT duplicating that.

I can sort a certain way and find the duplicates, but for some reason the ID is different on the duplicates.

The query is just the standard SPO query, it asks for the main SP site, then gives me all the lists that are available.

One thing to mention is that earlier today when I did a FULL refresh of the whole dataset, my ClosedCaseHistory portion (the one that just doubles each time I do a refresh on it), was sitting at 19K rows.  When I did the full refresh, it dropped to the correct number of 6K rows.  I verified this in SP as well.

Not, just a bit ago, I did a "refresh data" just on that particluar one, and it did it again.

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@lardo5150 ,

I've made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue, the row number is same with sharepoint online list on my side. If this issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.