cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SujataNarayana
Microsoft
Microsoft

Share your thoughts on the modern visual tooltips (preview)

Hit Reply to tell us what you think about the new, modern visual tooltips so we can continue to improve.

-Power BI team

6 REPLIES 6
AJMChris
Frequent Visitor

Im having problems with this. When I try to select 'Drill Through' from the floating tooltip, it dissapears as soon as I move the mouse. I'm using Edge which I've updated, just in case. Any help appreciated

I also have a report with the same behaviour, both in the desktop and the service.

SpirosH
Frequent Visitor

Enabled the preview feature in Desktop and published report and wasn't able to lasso select datapoints in any of the visuals including bubble chart, line chart and clustered column chart visuals until I disabled the preview option in the global and reports menu. 

The visuals being used were the standard visuals. 

Bajramh

Really nice feature!! It makes it much more user-friendly to the end users. 

It does not function when you have a table? In the table you still need to right-click and select drillthrough. It would be great if it works for tables.

ariggin03
Regular Visitor

This is really amazing, thank you!  My end-users have been asking for a way to eliminate the right-click drill through functionality, so this will come in handy!

DavidPROVOST
Advocate I
Advocate I

I love thos modern design, and above all, the visibility it provides to my hard-work drill-through pages !

Howerver, modern tooltip do not appear on standard table visual. Table visual does not allow custom tooltip, but it allows drill-through. Despite modern visual activation on my report, I still have to educate my users with right-click + drillthrough, which everyone forgets.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power BI October Update 2021.jpg

Power BI Release

Click here to read more about the October 2021 Release!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Teds Dev Camp Oct. 2021 768x460.jpg

Power BI Dev Camp - October 28th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!