Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gravanoc
Regular Visitor

Several of my visualizations have disappeared

I'm in the process of taking screenshots, then editing them in GIMP for display in PowerPoint.  I went back to a stacked column & line chart to check something, & noticed it only displayed a title & nothing else.  Looking at the Visualizations panel, I see that my template is there & selected and all of the appropriate boxes have content.  Nothing is set to filter everything out, or excluded from the tab.  Unfortunately, this is also the case on my other stacked column & line charts as well, the clustered bar chart, and the map chart (where it just says contact an administrator, but I am the administrator).  The only charts still displaying are the pie, donut, and treemaps.

When I noticed the aberration, I saved under a new file name.  In the prior version they still appear.

Screenshot:

gravanoc_0-1663389439533.png

1 REPLY 1
v-jianboli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gravanoc ,

What is the connection mode of your data?

What is the version of your Power BI Desktop? Does this still happen after you update the version to the latest or previous version?

According to your description, they can be displayed normally in the original file, right? Please check your data view or check your data in Power Query and try to refresh your data.

Best Regards,

Jianbo Li

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.