Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bartus1
Helper I
Helper I

Several Visualizations with matching data colors

I have several visuals that display stats for six categories.  So far, I had to go to each one and set up data colors manually for each category.

Is there a way to apply 'global' data color scheme for my categories for all visuals?

For instance, category Movies is always red, Music is yellow, etc.  on each visual.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@bartus1,

Currently, we are not able to set global color for specific category in Power BI Desktop, a similar idea has been submitted in this link, please vote it up and add your comments.

Besides, the closest thing I can think of is to apply a color theme to your entire report, for more details, please review this article: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-desktop-report-themes/ .

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.