Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

answeriver
Helper IV
Helper IV

Setup alert for dashboard

Hi all. Start to use alert function in power bi service as notification of update data. It's cool, push up notification on mobile phone its great.

Question is, do it any way to send this notification not only me as owner of dashboard, to all who has access to the report, exactly push up notifications.

4 REPLIES 4

@amitchandak  thank for your advice.

But it's all whay i've done already.

I need exactly push up notification on smartphone. now without flow i receive the notification on smartphone. I need to make it for all user of my dashboard. In microsoft flow i can't find push notification

Hi @answeriver

Sorry but currently alert notifications can only be sent to the dashboard owner only,however you may set mail rules once you have get alert notifications,such as forward these notifications to a certain group,I think this may be a workaround for you to make others also know them.

Best Regards,
Kelly
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.