Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fdoandrade1
Frequent Visitor

Set Dial Gauge MIN value problem

Hi everyone.

I have 2 simple problems but I can´t find the answer anywhere.

1. I´m working with percentages and I want to set my Min value as .5 or 50% but when I create the .5 measure, the Gauge keeps starting with 0.
  2. I need to remove the decimals showed on the toggle option, my best option is to disable the toggle option but I need it and my MODELING-FORMATTING options are disable.

Can anyone please help me?

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fdoandrade1,

Based on my test, I can set my value as 0.5 as be picture. Here we should get all the highlighted fields filled, then we can get the min value as start.

11111.png

For your second question, the goal could not be achieved by this one. Please contact the publisher Cloudfronts technologies for more function, you can send email to info@cloudfronts.com.For more details, please check the pbix as attached.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/asdsuerzdkypyfd/Set%20Dial%20Gauge%202.pbix?dl=0

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mtinberg

I am running into the same problem where i am trying to set the min at 20. hoever I have all the fields filled as the solution mentions but it is still not working? 

mtinberg_0-1638400937988.png

mtinberg_1-1638400955298.png

v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fdoandrade1,

Based on my test, I can set my value as 0.5 as be picture. Here we should get all the highlighted fields filled, then we can get the min value as start.

11111.png

For your second question, the goal could not be achieved by this one. Please contact the publisher Cloudfronts technologies for more function, you can send email to info@cloudfronts.com.For more details, please check the pbix as attached.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/asdsuerzdkypyfd/Set%20Dial%20Gauge%202.pbix?dl=0

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Thanks for the answer,

That was the problem, I only needed to fill all the fields for my Dial Gauge as you said.

For the secon problem, I just used the ROUND function to eliminate the decimals so now everything works as it´s supose to work.

Capture.JPG

Excelent 🙂

Hi @fdoandrade1,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case please.

Regards,

Frank

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.