Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ikezaki
Frequent Visitor

Set 99% as target date

Hi everyone,

I have a table with the following dates "Ship by Date" "Shipped Date", I have create a column called Shipment Status with the following formula:

SHIPMENT_STATUS = if ('Export Worksheet'[SHIP_BY_DATE] <= 'Export Worksheet'[SHIPPED_DATE], "On Time", "Delayed")

Also I created a counter to see how many times the shipments are on time or delayed:
OCCURENCE =
COUNTX (
FILTER ( 'Export Worksheet', EARLIER ( 'Export Worksheet'[SHIPMENT_STATUS] ) = 'Export Worksheet'[SHIPMENT_STATUS] ),
'Export Worksheet'[SHIPMENT_STATUS])

I have to set a target where 99% of the shipments are on time. The report I am trying to build is a Table with the following information.

Department | Count of how many times the shipments are on time | The total of shipments (including on time+ delayed) | % of on time shipments

Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Ikezaki
Frequent Visitor

@PhilipTreacy  Hi Philip, 

Sorry for the late reply. I have solved this issue.

Thank you for the reply.

Hi, @Ikezaki 

Glad to hear that you have solved the problem by yourself, would you like to share some experience or just mark your own reply as a solution?

Thanks in advance!

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ikezaki 

Can you provide some sample data? Otherwise it has to be recreated rom nothing and that takes time and may not accurately reflect your real data.

regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.