cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twilliams

Service providers - need one, pls recommend

I am a graduate student.  My university has blocked student access to Power BI.  I am totally willing to create a business email and setup myself up.  I found out GoDaddy doesn't permit their users to access Power BI, so who does?  I need the name of a provider who can allow me to create a email account using a domain I already own, and then register Power BI.  Any tips or suggestions appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
mbenjamin
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Hi, @twilliams!

Thanks for posting! 

As a workaround, you could try signing up for a trial O365 account: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-admin-signing-up-for-power-bi-with-a-new-office-36...

The trial will eventually expire, but Power BI will still work with it even after that happens.

Let me know if that works for you!

-Mariana

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.