cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jnickell Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: September 2019 Update Everything looks blurred

I was out last week, but received a voicemail from support saying the issue had been resolved. I have not had a chance to re-download and verify.  

GoAvs Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Did a fresh download help you?  I'm having this issue and installed in the past few weeks (late December 2019).

Version: 2.73.5586.1501 64-bit (September 2019)

DebbieE New Contributor
New Contributor

I think it all got resolved after the September release so if you grab the latest release Version: 2.76.5678.782 64-bit (December 2019) it should be fully sorted

etalon Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Yeah, its all happy again now.  Around the same time I also had an issue where the map coords were offset by about 200 miles, which then randomly fixed itself too!

GoAvs Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Ah. The problem is I'm running PBI Desktop Optimized for Report Server so this version is the most recent available from Microsoft. (published 10/25).  I guess on-prem users will have to deal with this for a few months.  At least now I know it is from dragging between monitors so I'll be aware which screen I open things on.

Thanks all.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors