cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smileamile4
Helper I
Helper I

Selections from multiple charts to filter a table

I have 3 visuals: Map, Bar chart, Table. I want to select a state on the map, which will then filter the Bar Chart and Table. While maintaining the Map selection, I would like to then select a column on the Bar Chart and have the Table further filter down. 

Is this possible? I tried holding down CTRL + click but the 2nd click always releases the 1st filter interaction.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
selimovd
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @smileamile4 ,

sadly that's not possible. The moment you select a column from another visual, the selection of the first visual will be released.

You could think to do use a slicer by country of use a drill down and pass the selected country to the next page.

Sorry about that.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
selimovd
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @smileamile4 ,

sadly that's not possible. The moment you select a column from another visual, the selection of the first visual will be released.

You could think to do use a slicer by country of use a drill down and pass the selected country to the next page.

Sorry about that.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors