Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aravindh10
Helper I
Helper I

Selecting the filter changes the state dealer %

reference1.pnghere is the file for refrerence  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiBXdUtF5Pt_ar_wQ8Ni1_RUG3I?e=oj5obi 

The state dealer % should be same for all the dealers in the state.it should not change when dealer is selected

help me with this.Thank yorefrence2.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@aravindh10 ,

Select the Dealer slicer-> click Format-> Edit interactions, then click the disable interaction button in the DealerStateName slicer like below:

1.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Actually the slicer is in hierarchy with the manager so i cant disable the slicer

sturlaws
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

hi,

you could try something like this

state dealer % =
CALCULATE (
    [abc share];
    FILTER (
        ALLEXCEPT ( 'test (2)'; 'test (2)'[types] );
        'test (2)'[DealerStateName] = SELECTEDVALUE ( 'test (2)'[DealerStateName] )
    )
)

regards,

Sturla

what to do when types and state name are from different table?

That will depend on the relationship between the tables. If you update your sample report accordingly, it will be easier to suggest a solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.