Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Selected filter on the other page is not syncronize with the book

hi , i have a big problem with selected filter and bookmark. Whenevery i click on the filter on the 1st Page , it will run to all selected filter i have selected. 

** And then i go to each page and use Book Mark , I have insert M(Monthly) and W(Weekly) , whenever i wanna see M ,it will show only the data in M and then it will syncronized to all the selected filtered in the 1st Page. my purpose is to see M or W based on the filtered that i selected , i mean it will syncronized together. between selected page and Bookmark. 

***** But currently , when i do some filter on the 1st page , and i used bookmark on the 2nd page , it failed. it doesn't syncronnize at all , The bookmark only update the data on its page by unfollow the filter. 

How to settle this ? My purpose is to get boomark syncronize with Filter that i have selected. 

* 1st Page ( Filter ) : I use this Page to Filter to All pages that i want . i have around 9 Pages to be filtered with this 1 page filter. Filter Page to All PageFilter Page to All Page

*2nd Page , that i use bookmark , M ( Monthly ) , W ( Weekly ) 

Bookmark on each page , the Red circleBookmark on each page , the Red circle

6 REPLIES 6
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

Currently, it is not supported to change visuals when click button. It is a appropriate way  to use bookmarks.

To make Power BI better, you can submit your request at Power BI Ideas and vote it up.

Best Regards,

Xue

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

Do you sync the slicer to pages and the bookmarks? Based on my test, if I didn't sync the slicer to Page 1, the visuals will not be filtered in the bookmark.

1.PNG

I am sorry that I have not replied to your previous thread for personal reasons.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-xuding-msft,

I mean the 2nd page have the bookmark contain for the users to click on M or W to see their own report , 

and i have 1st page which can sync slicer to all page i select , but the syn slicer only sync data , when i click bookmark , it all turn to original data which set on bookmarks. 

1.PNG

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

By my test, we need to sync the slicer of the pages which contained slicer and the bookmarks wanted to filter, even if the pages don't contain bookmarks.

This is my test sample you can have a try. If the method don't work with your report, can you please share more details?

Best Regards,

Xue

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

hi @v-xuding-msft  , can you please support me on this ? i can't go to your link 1.PNG

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

Please try this link. I uploaded it to Dropbox.

Best Regards,

Xue

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.